Beef headmeat recipe
This stir-fried beef head is not famous for stir-frying lamb's head. Stir-fried lamb's head is a very common specialty in steamed restaurants, but now the lamb is very expensive, it has risen to more than 60 yuan per kilogram, and few people buy cooked lamb's head in the market. Only the ethnic slaughterhouses sell them; as the tide rises, a sheep's head is more expensive than a local chicken. Those sheep's heads are all sold separately, and the big ones can buy two chickens. Therefore, we rarely believe it in the market here. This beef head meat is also a handsome national guy from there because people here often ask for these. I pulled it, and it looked fresh and clean, and I said it was cooked by myself. Although the price is higher, the business is still perfect.
- cooked beef head meat
- dry red peppers
- chicken essence
- soy sauce
- cooking wine
- Cut the beef head meat into thin slices, the thinner, the better. The dried red pepper bubbles and is cut into sections, the onion is peeled and shredded, and the parsley is washed and cut into sections
- Heat the oil in the wok for 50%, add Chinese peppercorns and dry red chili and stir fry until fragrant. Add the beef head and meat cooking wine and stir fry. Add onion and shredded salt, and stir fry. Add soy sauce and chicken essence and stir fry evenly
- Add pepper and stir fry evenly. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with parsley, mix well and serve
- Don't fry the beef head for a long time. Otherwise, the lean beef will be fried into pieces
- To eat extra spicy, you can add red oil or small peppers
- Heat the oil on high heat, turn off the heat for a while, and the oil will cool 50%
- Add the peppercorns and dried red peppers so that they peppercorns and dried red peppers will not be fried and the fragrance will come out
- Beef provides high-quality protein and contains all kinds of amino acids. The ratio of various amino acids is the same as that of different amino acids in the human protein. The creatine contained in it is higher than in any food.
- Beef is low in fat, but it is a low-fat source of linoleic acid and a potent antioxidant.
- Beef contains minerals and B vitamins, including niacin, vitamin B1, and riboflavin. Beef is also the best source of iron you need every day.
- Beef also contains carnitine.