Most Favorited Crab Polenta Recipe
What is Crab polenta
Crab polenta is a dish that combines the creamy texture of polenta with the rich flavor of crab meat. The polenta is typically made by cooking coarse cornmeal in a mixture of water or broth, and butter or cream, resulting in a creamy and comforting base. The crab meat is often sautéed with herbs and spices, and added to the polenta as a topping. The final dish has a delicate balance of flavors, with the sweet and succulent crab meat complementing the creamy and slightly earthy polenta. It is often considered a luxurious and decadent dish, perfect for special occasions and fine dining.
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 1/3 tbsp starch
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- Mud crab: 1 (about 200g)
- chicken soup
- Rinse the blue crab. When you buy it, it will be tied up with a rope. Don’t cut it, so as not to struggle and break your feet when steaming. Boil a pot of water, put the blue crab and scald it for 3-5 minutes, and remove it , when the crab meat is the easiest to remove.
- Remove the clothes and wash the corn, cut off the corn kernels with a knife; cut the ginger slices into shreds.
- Put oil in a hot pan, first put shredded ginger and fry it for a while, then put the chicken broth, water and corn kernels into the boil, turn to low heat and simmer the corn kernels until soft, it takes about 15 minutes.
- Add crab meat, light soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, white pepper, and salt, and cook until the crab meat is cooked. Then pour in the starch mixed with an appropriate amount of cold water, mix well, and serve as soon as it boils.