Flower glue pudding recipe
Fish maw, also known as fish maw, is very popular in Guangdong, Hong Kong, Macau and other places. Now because of its efficacy and benefits, it is also widely sought after and recognized throughout the country. It can supplement the collagen needed by the human body and has a particular health care effect if eaten regularly. The food made with fish maw is edible for ordinary people!
The practice of flower maw pudding
- Prepare all the ingredients and foam the fish gelatin
- Add all the ingredients and add a little water
- Stew for an additional 60 minutes
- Add milk and sugar and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- the slag is separated after stewing
- After all the dregs are separated, put the milk into the cup and put some petals to decorate it
- Put it in the refrigerator fresh-keeping layer
- You can take it out and eat it the next day
- Added dried tangerine peel, so it's not fishy at all
Remember! Please don't use all the slag; eat the fish maw while it's hot!
Never put the fish maw in the cup and freeze it together because the frozen fish maw is not delicious, the taste is tricky and a little fishy, and it will affect the silky taste of the pudding!
We eat fish maw pudding without fish maw to satisfy your discerning taste buds!
Beautiful roses and tangerine peel are the souls of delicious fish maw pudding. Flowers can add fragrance, and tangerine peel can remove a fishy smell without adding ginger!
After it cools down, put it in the fresh-keeping layer of the refrigerator (never put it in the freezer), and you can eat it the next day!