Flower glue pudding could refer to a pudding that is made using a type of edible flower glue, or it could refer to a pudding that is shaped or decorated using a type of edible glue made from flowers. It could also refer to a pudding that is flavored with flowers or decorated with fresh or dried flowers.
- Fish gelatin
- Dried tangerine peel
- Petals (for decoration)
- Begin by preparing all of your ingredients and foaming the fish gelatin.
- In a pot, mix together the foamed fish gelatin and the other ingredients, adding a little water to help everything come together.
- Allow the mixture to stew for 60 minutes.
- Add milk and sugar and simmer for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Once the stewing is complete, separate any excess slag from the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a cup and add dried tangerine peel to remove any fishy flavor.
- Decorate the top with petals for a finishing touch.
- Place the cup in the refrigerator to allow the pudding to set.
- Enjoy the next day, chilled and ready to eat.
It is important to eat fish maw while it is hot for the best taste. Do not freeze the fish maw as it can affect the flavor and texture of the pudding. Instead, store it in the refrigerator for best results. Adding flowers and tangerine peel can enhance the flavor and remove any fishy odors. Enjoy your fish maw pudding at its best by following these tips.