Pigeon Soup Recipe
Many people have eaten pigeon. It is a kind of food with high nutritional value, and there are many ways to make it. Pigeon soup is not only delicious, but also very good for our body.
- 1 pigeon
- Korean ginseng 5g
- Goji berries 2 grams
- 3 slices of ginger
- First, prepare the ingredients.
- Then slaughter and wash the pigeons, cut them into pieces or stew them whole, depending on your preference.
- Then put the pigeon into the stew pot, add Korean ginseng and ginger slices.
- Wash the wolfberry and set aside.
- Add an appropriate amount of water and bring to a boil.
- Turn to low heat and simmer for 1-2 hours.
- Then add wolfberry, simmer for 5 minutes and add a little salt.
Why is the fishy smell strong when stewing pigeon soup?
Because when the soup is stewing, there is still blood in the pigeon meat. If it is stewed directly, they will go directly into the soup, and the natural fishy smell will be heavier. If the pigeon meat is blanched first, it can be reduced a lot. The fishy smell can also make the pigeon meat more compact.
What are the benefits of pigeon meat?
Pigeons have the effect of helping to nourish the brain, enhance memory as well as thinking ability. Pigeon meat helps to nourish the face along with increasing the body's vitality.