- 2 small potatoes
- ham sausage
- 3 hot pot crab sticks
- cucumber half
- Kewpie egg yolk salad dressing
- a pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 spoons of milk
A step-by-step guide to create Chinese Potato Salad
All ingredients are ready.
Wash the potatoes and peel them off with a paring knife, then cut them into thin slices for later use.
Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add a steaming grate, cut potato slices, cover the pot, and boil over high heat. Turn to low heat and steam for 10 minutes until the potatoes are steamed and easily inserted with chopsticks. Turn off the heat.
The steamed potato chips are chopped with a spoon or rolling pin and then pour an appropriate amount of salt.
Appropriate amount of freshly ground black pepper.
4 tablespoons of milk and stir well.
Tear off the skin of the purchased crab sticks and cut them into small pieces for later use.
Tear off the outer packaging of the ham sausage, dice the crab sticks, and put them into a bowl together.
Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, pour in the sliced crab sticks and diced ham, stir fry for 1 minute, turn off the heat, and pour in the prepared mashed potatoes.
Pour in an appropriate amount of Kewpie egg yolk salad dressing, stir well and serve.
- Add boiled and diced eggs, fried crab sticks, diced ham, and mashed potatoes to the salad dressing and mix well.
- Add sliced and salted cucumbers and cooked corn kernels for added flavor.
- Use freshly ground black pepper for the best fragrance and taste, if not available store-bought can be used.