Duck Palm Recipe
- duck palm
- White beans
- Ginger Onion Garlic
- appropriate amount of salt
- appropriate amount of cooking wine
- star anise leaves
- cinnamon anise
- dried chilli
- pepper powder
- ground cumin
- pepper powder
- soy sauce
- Chicken essence
Soak white kidney beans in boiling water, and soak them the night before. You can also boil water for a while before continuing to soak.
Put the duck feet into the pot, add ginger slices, add cooking wine, and add an appropriate amount of salt.
Boil the water for 3-5 minutes. Take it out for backup
Chop ginger, onion and garlic for use.
Prepare star anise leaves, cinnamon fennel, Chinese prickly ash, dried chili, five spice powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, pepper powder, chili powder, sesame seeds.
Heat the oil in a wok, add the spices and ginger, onion and garlic into the wok and fry until fragrant.
Add duck palm and stir fry evenly.
Add the rest of the seasoning.
Continue to stir fry evenly.
Add soaked white kidney beans and stir fry evenly.
Add an appropriate amount of water.
Add an appropriate amount of soy sauce.
Add the right amount of salt.
The water can cover the duck feet, then cook for 30 minutes, then turn to medium and low heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Add the right amount of chicken essence to taste.
Put it out of the pot and put it on a plate, sprinkle with chopped green onion and sesame seeds.
- It is recommended that the duck feet can be pressed with a pressure cooker, which saves time when burning later, and the duck feet are more raked. The amount of duck feet can be increased according to the actual situation. When I eat alone, I don’t do much.
- The white kidney beans must be soaked and then added to stir-fry, otherwise it will not be easily cooked, and there will be no soft and glutinous taste.
- Pay attention to the amount of water when adding water, and contact to taste before adjusting when seasoning. 4. Don't cook for too long after putting in the vermicelli, otherwise the vermicelli will have no toughness