Yak jerky recipe
Yak jerky is a food that many people like to eat in our lives. It is very nutritious, but many people have questions about how to eat yak jerky? Let's find out together!
- yak rump meat (cucumber strips)
- soybean oil
- green onions
- soy sauce
- cooking wine
- sesame seeds
- chili oil
- dried red pepper
- monosodium glutamate
- beef soup
- sesame salt
- Change the yak meat into two neat pieces; peel the green onions; wash them, cut them into sections. Cut the ginger into slices, wash the dried red peppers, remove the seeds and cut them into 1 cm long sections, sesame seeds Roasted and fried.
- Marinate the yak meat with scallions, ginger slices, refined salt, and cooking wine for 1 hour, steam it with boiling water, take it out, let it cool, and cut it into strips 4 cm long and 1 cm wide.
- Heat the fryer, put in soybean oil, heat it for 50%, put in the beef strips, fry until the water is dry, remove and control the oil.
- Put 75 grams of soybean oil in the pot, heat it, add Chinese peppercorns, fry it and remove it, then discard it. When the oil is slightly cool, add dry red peppers and fry them to purple black, add onions and ginger and fry, add beef soup, add soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, beef strips, use medium heat to thicken the juice, and pour peppers when the juice is exhausted oil, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- When eating, pick out the peppers, green onions and ginger slices and put them on the plate.