Introduction to ingredients
Osmanthus honey is also called wild osmanthus honey, mountain osmanthus honey, turmeric honey, turmeric honey, winter honey, winter sugar, and winter brewing. It is the rarest, best quality and most fragrant honey in my country's commercial honey, and is known as "Honey King", "Honey King" and "Honey Supreme". In ancient times, it was a special "gongmi" for the royal family. Osmanthus nectar is produced in winter, and only a few areas in a few southern provinces have commercialized output. The main producing areas are Hubei, Jiangxi, and Hunan, especially southeastern Hubei, northwestern Jiangxi, and northeastern Hunan. And it is located in the green forest area in the middle section of Mufu Mountain in Chongyang, Hubei, because of the high quality of the nectar, and it is the only production area that has been called "the king of honey - wild osmanthus honey" since ancient times. Most of them are produced in deep mountains and old forests. Most of them are collected by Chinese bees in winter, when they bloom and secrete honey and the temperature is lower. Fragrance rich and warm, pure and elegant, taste
Honey is rich in nutrients and contains a variety of vitamins, inorganic salts, trace elements and so on. Many of these nutrients are similar to human serum concentrations, which are very suitable for human consumption. Iron, calcium, copper, manganese, potassium, phosphorus and other inorganic salts have various effects on the human body; the fructose, glucose, amylase, oxidase, reductase, etc. it contains have nourishing, moisturizing, detoxifying, Whitening, beauty, laxative effect.
The calcium and phosphorus elements contained in honey can promote bone development for children and prevent osteoporosis for the elderly; the vitamin B contained in honey can quickly restore fatigue, enhance endurance, enhance resistance, delay aging, and prolong life. Magnesium has a sedative effect; potassium is good for the body and mind; taking honey also has bactericidal and antibacterial effects.
- laxative: for the prevention and treatment of constipation. Rape honey, tea nectar and loquat honey are the best.
- Nourishing the lungs and relieving cough: For coughs caused by deficiency of the lungs, eating honey is effective.
- Detoxification, sore treatment, pain relief: Apply honey directly on the skin or wounds to reduce inflammation, relieve pain, stop bleeding, reduce edema and promote wound healing. Eating it can relieve food poisoning and treat gastrointestinal ulcers and abdominal pain. If you drink too much, drink a tablespoon of honey before going to bed to relieve the hangover and stop the headache.
- Zhongzhong Yiqi: It is used for adjuvant therapy, recovery of health and health care of the elderly for the weak and sick (especially those with weak spleen and stomach).
- Reconcile all medicines: improve medicinal properties. Honey is flat, sweet (sweet), and is often used for medicinal purposes.
It can be eaten by the general public.
Diabetic patients are forbidden to eat.
- Look at the packaging: the product packaging is tight and not leaking, and there are no sugar stains and dirt on the surface. The product packaging identification is complete and formal, and it is required to identify the product name, ingredients, net content, production date, shelf life, storage conditions, manufacturer's address and contact information, product standard number, production license number, etc. At this time, pay attention to the product ingredient list. Generally, there is only sweet-scented osmanthus honey and no other additives.
- Look at the color: Due to the different varieties of sweet-scented osmanthus, the product of sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus has different shades of color. High-quality sweet-scented osmanthus nectar should be shiny and uniform in color. Do not buy sweet-scented osmanthus nectar with layers, foreign bodies, or uneven color. Products with crystals are not spoiled products and can be purchased even if the production date is newer.
- Smell: good-quality sweet-scented osmanthus nectar has a strong and lasting fragrance, with sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus. Those with rancidity and other peculiar smells are generally spoiled sweet-scented osmanthus honey, do not buy.
- Look at the viscosity: the higher the viscosity, the better the product quality.
(1) When shaking gently, the vibration is small due to its high viscosity. After the shaking is stopped, the honey hanging on the bottle wall will flow down slowly. The slower the flow rate, the higher the viscosity.
(2) Pick honey with chopsticks. High-quality honey has good elasticity, can be pulled into filaments, and is not easy to break. Inferior honey has a low concentration, low viscosity, and is difficult to draw into filaments.
(3) Turn the sealed honey bottle upside down. It is difficult for the air sealed at the mouth of the bottle with high-quality viscous honey to float up and bubbles.