Many people ask what ingredients are used to make mutton more delicious. In fact, mutton itself has its own flavor, and it does not need too many ingredients to modify or enhance the flavor. Today, I will make a steamed mutton for everyone, let us taste the aroma of the mutton itself.
- 500g lamb leg
- cooking wine
- chicken soup
Wash the lamb leg and cut it into pieces for later use. Lay the scallion on the plate.
Put the mutton pieces, then add ginger slices, garlic slices, aniseed, and pour an appropriate amount of cooking wine.
Put it in a boiled steamer and steam for 15-20 minutes.
Put the steamed mutton into the soup bowl, sprinkle with some salt.
Add the shallots and pour in the chicken broth. Use water instead of chicken broth.
Put it into the boiling steamer and steam for 15-20 minutes.
- It is best to tear off the film on the mutton, otherwise there will be a serious fishy smell.
- Putting more onion and ginger can also remove the smell of mutton, or put a few hawthorn, radish, mung bean can also remove the mutton.
- You can add carrots or white radishes to steam.
- It would be better if you put some wolfberry in the last few minutes and steam for a few more minutes. I forgot to add it.
- Another method is to blanch the mutton first, and then steam it for 30-40 minutes. Personally, I think this is more delicious.
- Lamb should not be eaten with pumpkin, watermelon and catfish, nor should it be eaten with buckwheat and bean paste, and should not be eaten with dried plums.
- Do not add vinegar to mutton, otherwise the heat will attack the heart.
- It is not advisable to drink tea immediately after eating mutton, nor to drink tea while eating mutton.