Today, I will teach you a two-minute method to make soup stock. This method involves using shrimp, tofu skin, and green vegetables.
What is shrimp line,and why remove it
The "shrimp line" refers to the digestive tract of the shrimp. It is recommended to remove it as it can have an unpleasant flavor and texture, and can also contain impurities. Removing it improves the taste and texture of the soup.
What size of Shred the tofu skin about this recipe
The size of shredded tofu skin in the recipe is not specified, it is usually up to personal preference. You can shred the tofu skin into thin or thick strips according to your own taste.
- tofu skin
- green vegetables
- Cut off the head of the shrimp, remove the shrimp line from the center, and chop the shrimp.
- Shred the tofu skin and chop the green vegetables.
- Put some oil in a pot and stir fry the shrimp heads. Press the shrimp heads to squeeze out the shrimp cakes.
- Add hot water to the pot and then add the tofu skin and green vegetables. You can also add noodles to make it a filling meal.
- Use locally available shrimp, and adjust ingredients as needed.
Tips: Tofu skin comes in two forms in China, large pieces (called 豆腐皮) and sticks (腐竹), which are used interchangeably in most recipes. Large pieces are commonly used for wrapping in dim sum and dumplings, while sticks are used in stir-fries and stews.