White jade mushroom recipe(Shimeji Mushroom)
A delicacy that people often talk about in daily life is chicken stewed with mushrooms. Mushrooms can be combined with other ingredients or used independently as a dish. After the superb cooking skills of the chefs, mushrooms can be in a variety of shapes.
As a kind of food suitable for all ages, white jade mushrooms are rich in nutrients and various trace elements needed by the human body. After being processed by the chefs, they will become one in the hands of the chefs. Another delicious food. So in the face of such good food, how can we not understand the nutritional value of white jade mushrooms?
How to make asparagus white mushroom
- white jade mushroom
- chicken essence
- water starch
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Wash the asparagus and cut off the old part of the root.
- Rinse the white jade mushrooms, remove the roots, and cut the asparagus into oblique sections.
- Cut the ginger into shreds.
- Pour water into a pot, add a little salt and a few drops of oil, and blanch the asparagus and white jade mushrooms in water after drying.
- Blanch the asparagus and white jade mushrooms in cold water immediately.
- Take another pot, pour in oil, and saute ginger until fragrant.
- Add the drained asparagus and white mushrooms.
- After stir-frying evenly, add salt and chicken essence to taste.
- Tick in the thin glutinous rice and cook for a while.
Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil while the asparagus is blanching to make the asparagus even more emerald green. This dish is a light dish, so less salt is required.