Chicken Brain Recipe
- 1 lb chicken brains
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp butter
- Clean the chicken brains by soaking them in salted water for 15 minutes. Then rinse and drain.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken brains and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until browned.
- Sprinkle the flour over the chicken brains and stir to combine. Gradually pour in the chicken broth while stirring.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Stir in the lemon juice and butter until the butter is melted.
- Serve hot with crusty bread or over rice. Enjoy!