Are you in the mood for a sweet and tangy drink that combines the flavors of chocolate and lemon? Then you should try making this delicious chocolate lemonade. This drink is perfect for a hot summer day or for when you want a sweet treat.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Optional: whipped cream, chocolate shavings or lemon slices for garnish
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of water and sugar to a boil.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved and then remove the saucepan from heat.
- Stir in the lemon juice, cocoa powder and 2 cups of cold water until the cocoa is fully dissolved.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Once the mixture has cooled, pour it into a pitcher and add ice cubes.
- Stir the lemonade to combine and chill it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Serve the chocolate lemonade over ice and garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings or lemon slices if desired.
This recipe makes 4 servings of chocolate lemonade. The tangy taste of the lemon pairs perfectly with the rich chocolate flavor, creating a drink that is both satisfying and refreshing. Enjoy your chocolate lemonade!