Recipe for Stir-Fried Silken Squash with Eggs
Before you know it, spring is coming to an end, and summer is coming soon. We have to make some adjustments to our diet. The weather is getting hotter and hotter. It is usually best to eat more fruits and vegetables, replenish water and vitamins, moisten dryness and skin care, and clear away heat. .
Today, I will share with you a home-cooked stir-fry that can be eaten more by the family. It is scrambled eggs with loofah. It is simple to make, fragrant and delicious, refreshing and not greasy, cheap and affordable, suitable for all ages.
Loofah contains a lot of water and a variety of trace elements, which is a very good vegetable for reducing fire, while eggs contain the protein needed by the body, which can well enhance immunity and resistance.
- Green onions
- Fresh silken squash
- Chicken bouillon powder (optional)
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat them until smooth. Add a small amount of water and salt, and mix well. Set aside.
- Peel and finely chop the green onions. Peel and slice the silken squash into chunks or slices.
- Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, pour in the beaten eggs and cook until set. Remove and break into small pieces.
- In the same pan, heat more oil. Add the chopped green onions and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add the sliced silken squash and continue to stir-fry until it starts to release water.
- Add the scrambled eggs, salt, and chicken bouillon powder (if using). Stir-fry until the squash is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve.